1. It helps you develop and increase self-awareness
2. If you are trying to conceive this is one of the easiest ways to understand and recognise how your mind and body works (listen to your body)
3. It will save all of the pivotal and milestone pregnancy stages you are going through. It may not all be beautiful but it certainly is a once in a life experience, each pregnancy is unique.
4. THERE IS NO REASON WHY NOT TO!!!
How can you stick to the discipline of journaling?
1. Try to stick to 21 straight days of mindfully jotting on your journal, after this period of time it will become a pleasurable habit rather than a task to carry out.
2. YOU DO have five minutes a day to spare, just place your journal in a place where you will inevitable have to grab it or see it. Do not stop journaling!
3. This is a 'ME TIME WITH BABY' embrace it.
4. You can write about anything!!!! You don't necessarily have to answer the questions every day. Just cross out the questions if you wish and write anything that is crossing your mind.
Thank yo so much for reading, we hope you found this article helpful.
This blog post features two pregnancy journals: 'Already a Blossoming Journey' if you are already pregnant and 'Planning a Blossoming a Journey' if you are on your trying to conceive journey.
Important: This article is for informational purpose only, and is not meant to offer medical advice. Always refer to your Doctor for medical guidance.
Remember that the way you think has a deep effect on your mind and body health!